We are the Data Rockstars!
We are also an international boutique Business Intelligence consultancy, with offices where the gastronomy is better - Germany, Bulgaria and Ukraine. Our focus is on building scalable, sustainable and transparent Business Intelligence solutions for a number of top tier clients. Do you drink Rum and Coca-Cola? If you do, then you are drinking a product from one of our clients. We grow our business by helping our clients grow theirs through the use of best practices in Business Intelligence and Data Analysis. If growing is your ambition, we are the right place to be.
Jump into our tour wagon, we might be looking just for you. But first, let's go over the requirements.
We are looking for Tableau reports developer. The ideal candidate will have some of these skills and experiences:
- 2+ years experience with Tableau or similar tool
- Experience working with SQL and querying data, particularly with Postgres / Redshift / Snowflake
- Understanding of what are company KPIs and Metrics
- Advanced Experience with using Tableau Desktop
- Understanding of Visualization best practices
- Ability to create and optimize database objects (tables, stored procedures, views, etc.) necessary to support reporting systems
- Ability to access data from multiple sources and multiple formats for use in developing reports
- Maintains complete documentation on reports
- Works with other business areas, application analysts, team leads, etc. to fully gather and document reporting requirements
- Works with team leads to translate business requirements into the design and development of dashboards, reports and reporting systems as comprehensive reporting solutions
- Assists in identifying problems in logic or efficiency in the data and reports
- Performs ad-hoc reporting and exploratory data analysis upon request
- Other duties include researching and responding to reporting requests; resolving questions and issue resolution as they relate to reports and reporting systems; as well as other special projects as assigned by management
- Willing to provide occasional evening and weekend release-delivery support when needed
- Tableau Certification desired
- Willing to perform international travel, if required
- German language is a plus
If you are still reading, it means that you ticked all of the boxes, so you might be the one or you don't have anything else to do, nevertheless if you are The One, we offer you an opportunity to be in charge of your career.
We hire creative and talented individuals that work as part of the team and share the success across the company. For the right candidate, we offer lot of free time, vacations and very attractive salary. Plus, we will feed you cookies and let you party in our company apartment in Berlin when you decide you want to visit. So what are you waiting for?
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying